YOUR ACTION MIGHT AUCTION YOU.
By Rev. Bankole (Christ Miracle Church Mission)
God treats us as if we are His only concern. He takes us personally like there is no other person on earth. His love is such that if you were the only person in the world Jesus would still have died for you. The problem is not the love of God but how we receive the love of God. “We then, as workers together with Him, also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain” – 2 Cor 6:1. The question is how do you use or treat the grace of God in your life? One thing about grace is that it can be lost, it can also lift you up to the level you never imagined in life. Grace is underserved favour. Just as God is giving you grace, the devil is also looking for ways to make you loose that grace. Most times, the things that make us lose the grace are internal and not external.
THREE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU LOSE GRACE
- And Samuel said, “Though you are little in your own eyes, are you not the head of the tribes of Israel? The LORD anointed you king over Israel. 18 And the LORD sent you on a mission, and said, ‘Go, utterly destroy the sinners, the Amalekites, and fight against them until they are consumed.’ 19 Why then did you not obey the voice of the LORD? Why did you swoop on the spoil, and do what was evil in the sight of the LORD?” – 1 Sam. 15: 17- 19. Over estimation of oneself, arrogance, pride etc. Who are you? You are nothing aside the grace of God. Be careful because for every Vashti, there is an Esther that is ready to do anything for God. Humility is knowing your limit in God. Yourself estimation can determine what your life will be.
- Lack of Appreciation: Some people are arrogant and they forget their source. Learn to be grateful to God. Thank God for whatever He has made you. The moment you take the grace of God for granted, you are on your way down.
- Disobedience: Whatever you will have in life will come in obedience to God. As long as you obey God, there is nothing anybody can do to harm you. When you obey God, you are on His side. Seek the face of God, know His will and He will give you grace and your life will never be in the auction market.
- RT @seunalaofin: No matter how successful your yesterday is, may it never be better than your today 🙏. 1 day ago
- RT @seunalaofin: A fool is seen as a wise man when he keeps his mouth shut. Silence is a powerful weapon that is underutilised. If you have… 5 days ago
- RT @Toba_official: If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present..… 1 week ago
- RT @seunalaofin: You are not on this app to follow and unfollow. Connect, learn and love. Slide into someone's dm and say hi. Comment on s… 1 week ago
- RT @laqunlay: The world is full of people who gave up on writing their story and accepted what others thought of them. #ThoughtLeadership @… 1 week ago
- 44,245 hits