7 THINGS YOUR EMPLOYEES OWE YOU
- An honest work for an honest day’s pay. This means keeping personal phone call to a minimum level, actively seeking ways to make meaningful contributions, performing tasks with a higher degree of accuracy, reporting work on time, and not watching clock for the entire hour of the last day.
- Full-time loyalty.
- Respect for confidential information.
- Integrity and honesty in all dealings that represent the company.
- Respect for you, the employer, and for their fellow employees.
- A positive attitude on the job.
- Courtesy towards the company clients, vendors and competitors.
NOTE: This short article was culled from COMMON SENSE BUSINESS by STEVE GOTTRY (Co-author of THE ON-TIME, ON-TARGET MANAGER). To learn more about how to manage a small scale business, you can get the book. I am sure you would love it just like I did.