7 THINGS YOU OWE YOUR EMPLOYEES
- A regular, on-time check.
- A safe working environment.
- Adequate insurance to protect them from losses from catastrophic illnesses.
- Benefits (vacations, holidays, sick leave, retirement plans) in keeping with industry standards.
- A reward system that is based on performance.
- An equal and fair opportunity for advancement, without regards to race, sex, religion, or any other discriminatory factor.
- Respect for the ideas, suggestions, and aspirations of the employees.
NOTE: This short article was culled from COMMON SENSE BUSINESS by STEVE GOTTRY (Co-author of THE ON-TIME, ON-TARGET MANAGER). To learn more about how to manage a small scale business, you can get the book. I am sure you would love it just like I did.