PARADOXICAL COMMANDMENT OF LIFE
1. People are illogical, unreasonable, self-centered-‘’Love them anyway’’.
2. If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives-‘’do good anyway’’.
3. If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies-‘’succeed anyway’’.
4. The good you do today will perhaps be forgotten tomorrow-‘’do good anyway’’.
5. Honesty and Frankness makes you vulnerable-‘’be honest and frank anyway’’.
6. The biggest man with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest man with the smallest mind-‘’think big anyway’’.
7. People favour underdogs but follow only hot dogs-‘’fight for the few underdogs anyway’’.
8. What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight-‘’build anyway’’.
9. People really need help but may attack you if you help them-‘’help them anyway’’.
10. Give the world the best that you have and you will get kicked in the teeth-‘’give the world the best you have anyway’’.
I have ten quotes to keep you going.
1. Prayer is the key while understanding is the master key. Thus there are situation that respond to prayers and there are some that respond to only understanding.
2. Where experience is the best Teacher, Wisdom is the Principal.
3. The price for success is lower than the price of ignorance.
4. Those who jump up to be a success always come down, but those who climb remain there because they went through a process. However the best way is to be lifted up.
5. The best of gifts are not earned, they are given.
6. Success is not a game of chance, but knowing what to do, how to do it and when to do.
7. Success and excuses do not walk together, if you want excuses; forget about success and if you want success; do not give excuses.
8. There is a little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
9. Keep your dreams alive. Understand that to achieve anything requires faith and belief, hard work, determination and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
10. Purpose has the capacity to subdue death…Death respects Purpose.
Have a very wonderful week.
Written by: Adewumi Adeshina John.
Follow on twitter @ajadewumi,