20 TOP QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF IN 2013 – TEEKAY
1. What one thing did I do excellently in 2012?
2. What did I do poorly in 2012?
3. What goal did I not achieve in 2012 and why?
4. What habit(s) must I STOP with 2012?
5. What new habit(s) must I cultivate in 2013?
6. What relationship(s) do I need to fuel the more?
7. What relationship(s) do I need to terminate?
8. Why haven’t I realized my academical dreams?
9. How can I realize my academical dreams?
10. What is one thing I MUST do daily in 2013?
11. What is one ‘Impossible’ goal I must achieve in 2013
12. How can I be more useful to my society in 2013?
13. How can I be more valuable to my family?
14. What books must I read in 2013?
15. Who can I help get better in 2013?
16. How can my spiritual life get better in 2013?
17. How would I spend each day?
18. What should I be financially worth in 2013?
19. What practical steps can I take to make my financial goals a reality?
20. Would I be counting my trophies at the end of 2013 or would I be cooking up ‘world class’ excuses for my failure?
Written by Treasure Kalu. Follow on twitter@inspiringteekay