WHO ARE WE
SEA PUBLICATION is a monthly publication that was derived from the name SEUN EMMANUEL ALAOFIN. The idea was developed in August 2012 and was first printed on Tuesday, the 17th of December 2012 and distribution started on Wednesday the 18th of December, 2012 within the city of AKURE in Ondo State, Nigeria.
To leave every reader of the publication better than we meet them through positive and life changing oriented articles.
To engage our readers every month with articles on
- Relationship and Friendship
- Reflection from social media friends.
- Laugh off the stress segment
- Moral values & life lessons
Give hope and impact lives positively.
There is power in written words.
WHO DO WE EXIST FOR
Our target readers are the Youths. The publication is distributed across various universities, secondary schools, other institutions of learning and the working class.
Our Articles are directed towards the youths to
- Give direction to the youths.
- Enable our readers to discover their divine assigments in life.
- Make them understand that without trials there cannot be breakthroughs.
- Make them conversant with Success Tablets like Goals, vision, mission.
- Increase their leadership skill and their level of responsibility taking.
- Ensure that they have no reason to give up in trying times.
- Understand the importance of relationship and friendship.
- Be there when they need counselors to advise and guide them.
- Give them a clearer picture that God is the true giver of success.